- What is the type (laptop/desktop), brand and model number of the computer?
A: Toshiba Satellite L755 Laptop
- What is the form factor of the RAM? (i.e. SIMM, DIMM, etc.)
- How much RAM (in MB) is installed?
A: 4096 Megabytes
- Can you expand the RAM capacity (by how much)?
A: Yes, by 4 gigabytes.
- How much would it cost?
A: It would cost $46.
- What Operating System is installed?
A: Windows 7 Home Premium is installed
- What percentage of your disk is fragmented?
A: 3% of my disk is fragmented
- What is the clock speed of this system?
A: 2.30 GHz
- Is the video circuitry on a separate card, or integrated on the motherboard?
- What chipset controls the graphics subsystem?
A: The chipset Intel® HD Graphics Family
- How much video memory is installed?
A: 64MB of video memory is installed
- Can additional video memory be added?
A: Yes, 1696 MB of video memory can be added
- Can you run more than one monitor from your computer (how would you check this?)
A: My computer can run at least two monitors and possibly three. I checked this by looking at the amount of ports available.
- What is the power capacity of the power supply (in watts)?
A: The power capacity of the power supply is 65 watts
- If you have chosen a laptop for this assignment, is your battery part of the recent recall (where did you check this?)
A: No, although a few models of Satellite computers are being recalled mine is not. I checked for this information on Toshiba’s website.
- What kind of interface(s) is (are) provided for internal hard drives and/or optical drives? (e.g. SCSI, ATA, etc.)
A: My computer provides an ATA interface for internal hard drives and optical drives
- Is the NIC on a separate card or integrated on the motherboard?
A: The network interface card is integrated on the motherboard
- What is the Speed of my modem; my wireless card?
A: The current speed of my wireless card is 26.0 mbps. It has a maximum of 54.0pbps
- How many external connection ports exist and what type are they?
A: There are two USB 2.0 ports, one USB 1.0 port, an HDMI output port and a RGB port.